22 January, 2014

SHE DROPPED!

I noticed yesterday morning (along with hubby & my entire yoga class) ... she dropped! ! Yahoo!  Hopefully this means birth day is coming soon :)

----------

Funny story to add:

My button is still technically innie but gosh, is it sore and tender!  The other day I banged it on the dresser and oof! Ouch! 
Later that day, we're watching football.  Hubby's on the couch, I'm on the ball hanging out.  Suddenly, he is frantic.  "Babe! Omg!  Your belly button just popped out!"

Cue heart attack for us both.  I grab around to try and hold it back.. or something. .. I don't know but I'm scared to look.  Groping around.... 

I don't feel anything strange so I look down.  All is normal??!!??  Turns my "popped belly button" was the drawstring on my pants.  *Huge sigh of relief*  We both had a good chuckle after our heart rates settled down. 

Ohhh J, always making life exciting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment